Friday, July 6, 2012

Have you ever been transported away by a song?  For me there are certain songs that just have to be listened to with eyes closed and mind open.  I love listening to music when I am on the computer and usually have something running in the background.  Many times I will tap my toe as I type or sing along with the tune, but sometimes, a song comes on that just makes me stop everything.  It creeps into my soul and makes me fly with its crescendos and gently lowers me back down with its pianissimos.  It doesn't have to be a classical music piece, but sometimes it is.  Sometimes its a rock and roll piece that makes me dance in my chair.  It could be a bluegrass or cajun song that just makes me smile and tap my toe.  It doesn't really matter what type of music it is, just that I can feel it in my soul and it will take me away for just a moment and make me smile.  I hope that each of you has had this experience with a song and if you haven't, please find a genre that you like and search for that song that stirs your soul and makes you want to dance in your chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment