Sunday, July 29, 2012

Complaint letter

To whom it may concern:
I recently purchased several skeins of yarn from your establishment.  I have to admit that I was surprised that I felt the need to write a letter of complaint as I have never had an issue with your fiber products before.  I am a modest knitter who does an occasional project, so I feel that I am able to determine when there is a fault with a certain product. When using your product to attempt my most recent project, I am finding that no matter what I do your yarn continues to tangle and snag.  I also find that I am unable to keep the proper tension on my yarn while knitting.  It seems to pull and tug so that the tension ebbs and flows instead of staying constant.  I am attaching a photo that shows the issue I am having with your yarn.  I will hope that we can come to some sort of resolution with the faulty product.

Sincerely,

1 comment:

  1. Hiya there Felix's cousin, she is his double, look at that mischievous look in her eye.

    ReplyDelete