Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy door!

I love to collect quotes and funny cartoons.  I post them on my facebook page and share them through email.  Once that is done, they stay on my computer and I occassionally see them when my friends share them on their facebook pages.  I was looking at some of my favorites the other day and thought, I would really enjoy seeing these more frequently, but how?  It all started with the frog you see above and the quote on there, "Do more of what makes you happy!"  I LOVE that and I thought, it would make me happy to see this more often, so I printed a copy and taped it on the window in my office.  It stayed there for several weeks and I chuckled everytime I looked at it and then I read the quote again, "do MORE of what makes you happy!"  Well, who am I to argue with a frog! So I decided that the closet door in my office is now my "happy door"!  I printed out several of my favorite quotes and posted them on the door.  I will add and subtract to the door as I feel like it and every time I sit at my desk, I can look over and see "what makes me happy"!  Who knows, I may wallpaper the entire office!  It's mine, I can do what I want with it so there!   I hope you all have a "Happy Door" in your futures!




No comments:

Post a Comment